Achieve your goals with a community of like-minded runners. Whether you are new to running or an elite Boston qualifier, the Las Vegas Runners Half Marathon training program will push you to meet your goals while offering up support and camaraderie. You’ll train hard. We will push you to reach your goals. Along the way you’ll form lasting relationships for what we hope to be many runs to come! Visit our STORE to get registered today!
The Las Vegas Runners Half Marathon training program starts Saturday, August 11. Over thirteen weeks you’ll ramp up to half marathon distance while running more than 300 miles on the flats, up and down hills building strength and at the track developing speed. All of your training runs will be with experienced coaches who know from personal experience that some run days are harder than others. Your coach will help you get through the tough runs and will stand with you when you celebrate the easy ones. Helping you achieve your goals is what this is all about.
Pick a goal race. There are at least six half marathons in the Vegas area in mid-November. The Rock’n’Roll Half Marathon is an always popular choice. If you want to minimize the glitz & glamor we can help you pick another local race. There are several. Mid-November is race season. You may even have your heart set on an out of town race. Let us know what you want to do. Our Mission is to help you achieve your goal.
Don’t hesitate. You know you want to do this. Make the commitment. Set the plan in place. Let Las Vegas Runners help you achieve your goals. REGISTER NOW!
Las Vegas Runners Half Marathon Training Program includes:
- 13 week program from August 11 through November 3 getting you in peak condition for a mid-November goal race like the Rock’n’Roll Half Marathon
- Three coached runs each week
- Structured pace groups so you’re always run with others of similar capability
- Tuesday and Thursday shorter runs focused on building base miles, strength and speed
- Saturday long runs building endurance
- Water every two miles on all runs
- SAG support on long runs
- High quality, technical material, program tee shirt
- Pre-run dynamic warm-ups and post-run static stretching
- Weekly email addressing run related topics including nutrition, hydration, core exercises, proper running clothing and race preparation
- Discount at Red Rock Running Company stores
- Discount codes for local races
We want to provide you with a safe, conservative training program and the necessary support to help you get to the starting line of your next goal event healthy and prepared to run strong. We want to help you reach your goals. Click HERE to register today!